Campaign for Concordia
We have risen to fulfill the most ambitious and comprehensive campaign in our 125-year history. Together, eight months earlier than planned, we surpassed our goal of $150 million. We rose in mission to champion integrative, inclusive, and innovative learning to support facilities, programs, scholarships and our endowment.
Thank you to all donors who made this campaign a success!
RISE ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE
- Construction of the Integrated Science Center
- Opening of the James Park Technology Center in the Offutt School of Business
- All-time high endowment of $130 million
- Normandy renovation and creation of the Center for Student Success
- Innovation Lab opened in the Offutt School of Business
- Opened a renovated wrestling facility
- Martin Luther King Center opened in the Knutson Campus Center
- More than $60 million in financial aid given annually for greater financial access to a Concordia education
- Students representing 33 countries and 32 states
- Hiring of Concordia’s first Chief Diversity Officer